the concept of virginity
- is heteronormative
- excludes males
- disrespects rape survivors
- objectifies females
- reduces women to how men perceive them sexually
- erases female sexuality
- reinforces oppressive ideals of femininity and masculinity
- in itself, doesn’t even make sense
- reduce sex to male penetration
- weaponize penetration as a depreciation against women
- is outdated
- is used to control the actions of women
- is cissexist
this next song is for the girl yelling at the balcony - it’s called ‘We Hate You, Please Die’
I’ve reblogged this before, but..
My dream fashion.
Benedict reading the lyrics to R. Kelly’s song
"This is why you can’t trust women! They’re so good at makeup and wear it to fool guys into thinking they’re hot!"
shit. girls he’s on to us *washes off makeup to reveal lizard face and climbs up a wall* we will return with a new disguise. soon the power of earthly men will fall
i hate when men complain about women’s body hair, even like the fine hair on their backs. go fuck a shark if you wanna have sex with something hairless
Colored some twitter sketches from yesterday!
I love these ladies.
Adele Exarchopoulos photographed by Theodora Richter